Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Morning After ...

Pretty horned up today, not sure I will act on it though. Think I have the after holiday blahs. Hearing about all the presents my friends received from their friends and family has made me a bit jealous. My roommate is the only person that got me anything. Was hoping that Santa would make a stop at my house and drop off a Playstation 3 and some games ... sadly, that did not happen. I cannot tell you how bad I want a PS3! I will just say BAD! Anyone out there want to help fill that part of my wishlist? A PS3 and some games would rock! Email me if you are feeling generous ... :) I am sure no one will but you can't blame a guy for tryin' ... right?

Think I am going to go lie back down for an hour or so ...

p.s. I love the first pic ... just hate that the quality is so piss poor. That is the best I could find. :(
















2 comments:

harry said...

Never realized before, until I saw pic #11, just how hot a Fleshlight makes your balls look.

Leatherpigboy said...

Hope Santa got you your PS3!