Thursday, December 31, 2009

Taking A Moment To Say ...

Thank you! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate all the comments and emails I have received congratulating me on the job. It truly means a lot to me. I really did not expect so many responses to that post. I am hoping that 2010 will be 10 times better than 2009 was, hell, 5 times better would be fine! It was a rough year but you all made it so much easier to deal with. I hope that, in some way, I am able to give you as much as you have given me!
















3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know the feeling, been there done that!
I am glad you have a job again!
So that means 2010 will be the best year yet so I wish you all the best!
Happy Nude Year!!

Unknown said...

I glad to hear that you got a job,it's not easy being out of the job market. For the first time in my life I actually know more people who are unemployed than employed.

Best of luck Jayboy

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and best wishes for a wonderful 2010!