Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

There are about 2 hours left until it is officially 2010 here in CA but I am going to be in bed before that. Actually, will be heading there once I post this. I want to wish you all a very happy & safe New Year's! I know that 2009 was a very difficult year for many of us and I can only hope that 2010 brings only good things to each and every one of you.

Having this blog and getting to talk to all of you has helped me through some of the roughest times I have ever experienced. I feel very lucky to have had the chance to get to know some of you a bit more. We may never meet in person but please know that you will always have a friend in me!

I hope to make this blog an even more enjoyable place for you all to come visit over the next year. I am not quite sure how I will do that but I hope that it is something I am able to achieve. Thank you so much for allowing me the chance to share my fetish and my thoughts with all of you!

No comments: