Sunday, March 6, 2011

First Day At The Gym ...

Well, I joined the local Bally's Gym about a week ago but have been so busy with other things that I have not had the chance to go. Starting today (Monday) I will be going every day this week. It is in walking distance from the apt. so that is good. One of the goals I set for myself, once moved here, was to start working on my weight. Doing this will make me feel a lot better about myself. I have done it before and I know I can do it again. I just know that the first week will be rough. But once I get into a routine, I will start feeling guilty about not going and I will force myself. My goal is to lose about 30 to 40 lbs. My ideal weight is about 170 to 175 and I want to lose as much as possibly before it starts getting warm out. Wish me luck! I will definitely be keeping you all updated.








3 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

good luck on th egym. May you also meet some of these HOT Men there and have some fun.

WOOF
Ray

Anonymous said...

Great looking sacks...

Rich said...

I know I've found my future husband in the first pic!!! Just the right amount of fur, the perfect cock and those BALLS just waiting to slap chin!