Saturday, March 26, 2011

Foul Balls ...

Today is the first day, since moving back to Chicago, that I am in a really crappy mood. It's the kind of mood where the littlest thing irritates you and you feel like you just want to punch someone. Not quite sure why I am feeling this way. I just want this day to end already. I want to crawl back into my bed, under the covers and just fall asleep. But I think I need to get out some of this anger so I will more than likely play some DC Universe Online or some other PS3 game where I get to beat people up.

Anyway, I hope that you are all having a better weekend than I am. Hopefully I will wake up tomorrow and feel 100% better and a bit more hopeful.











2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I would love to suck off any and all of these HOT Men.

WOOF
Ray

Anonymous said...

Love the sacks of #9.....