Sunday, June 28, 2009

Early Bird Gets The Worm ...

I have been up since 3am ... that's crazy! I'm not entirely sure I got any sleep last night. It was one of those nights where I kept tossing & turning. Each time I looked at the clock, an hour had passed, sometimes two. But I still didn't feel like I slept. When I was finally awake, my mind started racing, thinking about everything thats going on. Needless to say, I figured it was a lost cause to try & fight my way back to sleep. Still worried about trying to make ends meet at the end of this month, which is the middle of next week. Still a bit freaked.

On top of everything, we had to take the dog to the vet yesterday because she's been itching alot & has been losing some hair in spots and, every so often, bumps appear on her back. Vet ruled out fleas & other possible bugs & ended up giving us pills to help out her skin. So that cut into the money I had towards rent. It's never just one thing ... they come in pairs it seems.

With that being said, you all get to benefit from my early morning rise & shine with some pics to help you rise this morning.













No comments: