Thursday, June 11, 2009

Time To Hit The Sack ...

At least for a couple of hours. I have been up since 9am yesterday morning. Went into SF and cruised a park there. Was there for 7 hours and spent most of those 7 hours walking around. So it is definitely good exercise. Just wish the trek out there was not so long and costly. But it gets my mind off this crap I am dealing with. Still not sure how I am going to come up with my rent money before the end of the month. May just end up getting evicted. It is a sickening thought but I need to be realistic about all the possibilities. That is why I keep asking for help on here. I do not want to lose our home.

I already did my daily job search this morning and found one or two that I applied to. All I can do is hope for the best at this point. Going to take a nap then probably get up and spend some time with the dog. Trying to keep myself busy. Anyway ... hope you enjoy this morning's post.













No comments: