Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Sacky Goodness ...

I hope you are all having a great weekend and are outside enjoying the nice weather. It is pretty warm here, but I know it is warmer elsewhere. Not a big fan of the heat myself. I have been trying to spend more time outside, generally when walking the dog. I have extended our walks to last anywhere from 1 to 1.5 hours. We usually walk around the neighborhood and then visit one of the two tennis courts. With the nice weather though, they usually have people in them. That is the only place I can take her, having no money. There are no local dog parks, well, there is one but it is not walking distance. We usually go there when I reserve a Zipcar ... Have not been able to do that in a month. But some play is better than none for her. We all need a little play ....

Enjoy this afternoon's post and get out and try and enjoy the weekend!















No comments: