Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What Happens Next?

A few days have passed since my last post, did not mean to leave anyone hanging. I have been having a really hard time getting through each day. As another one passes, I become more worried sick about what the future holds for me. I have now been rejected for both jobs I have applied for and that really has me down. I have 6 days to come up with the rest of the money for my laptop payment and, to make matters worse, I am not entirely sure I am going to find a job soon enough to get my rent paid. That above anything else has me sick to my stomach. I have never been so scared in my entire life. I have run out of options. I have sold what I can to make extra cash and that has not even helped.

If anyone out there can lend me a hand, please let me know. I really need it right now. Any bit helps. With the number of people that visit my site, I can only hope there is someone with a big heart out there that is willing to help me out some. Anyway .... enjoy the post.














No comments: