Thursday, September 24, 2009

200th Follower!

It has taken awhile to build up the following I have but I am proud to say that last night my 200th follower came on board! I am so very grateful that so many of you have visited this site and continue to come back. I don't know how many hits my site has received, which reminds me, I should look at that. I am so happy that I have this many followers. I know it is a small amount compared to other blogs but this is so worth noting! Thank you so much for the continued interest in what I post. You guys are the best!










3 comments:

Hot Home Boys said...

I love your blog. You have a great mix of faces, bodies, and balls. Maybe I can start getting hits on my blog soon.

The MaleSack said...

Thanks! I will add your blog to my list ... please do the same. Glad you are here!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your accomlishment. I know that nothing pleases a man more than to have other men follow us in our ass and our sacks!