Saturday, September 5, 2009

One Final Plea For Your Assistance ...

I have been debating about posting this, fighting with myself, trying to decide if this is a good idea again. Why? Because I know that it upset a number of people. People did not believe me or questioned my motives. But, in the end, I need to do what I have to do to get by. Here it goes ... As many of you know I have struggled with financial problems since being out of work in May. I had issues making rent, luckily though, a number of you helped me through that. I am eternally grateful. As things stand now, I am currently receiving unemployment, but it is barely enough to take care of the things I need to. And recently I thought I would have the chance to get ahead of the game ... I was wrong!

The other day our Comcast service was disconnected for non-payment. For it to be turned back on, I had to pay them $200. Our bill is still about $200 due, I hate the way Comcast runs things and monopolizes the industry. Our PG&E bill is about $100 and we have been trying to get that worked out, but it is not happening. And my cellphone was disconnected for non-payment ... I owe them about $340! I know ... its alot and it seems high. That is from months of non-payment and then fees they add on to get it turned back on. Now that I am getting unemployment I want to try and get ahead of the game, if even a little. That is why I am reaching out to all of you one more time.

I have the Donate buttons still located in the right hand column of this site. If you can help me out, maybe you have helped in the past and are able to do so again, please do so. I am not trying to take advantage of anyone or anything, I am just trying to get things in order and get my life back on track. I am still aggressively looking for work and, unfortunately, have only received a few follow ups. I am an honest person and will answer any questions that you have. Please feel free to email them to me at TheMaleSack@gmail.com. If you use the Donate buttons you will see that Paypal is associated with my personal email address, not the one I use for this site. If you do not wish to use the Donate process, please email me at TheMaleSack@gmail.com. I only hope that there are some people out there that can and are willing to help me out. I know times are tough for alot of people right now so I appreciate you even considering this. Again, please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns, I will answer them.

Oh, and for those that think I am just using this blog to make money (I received a couple of harassing emails from people thinking I was before) I am not! I love this blog and I love posting photos for you all to enjoy. So I will continue to do so regardless. This is the only outlet I have to reach out to people for help and that is why I do it.

No comments: