Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hey 'Anonymous' ... There's The Door ...

Don't let it hit you in the ass on your way out!

This is directed toward the user that felt the need to post TWO asshole comments on my last post 'One Final Plea'. I did not publish them because they were rude and hurtful! On top of that he did not even have the balls to post his real name or email address, just chose 'Anonymous'. Coward!

You don't know me, you don't know my situation and you have no right acting like you do. I hate that I even have to post this and defend myself. I have told you before, if you don't like what you see, don't come back. You'll be doing us all a favor!











2 comments:

São Rosas said...

Some guys just think that other people have the duty of accepting to be attacked in their own home.

Anonymous said...

ain't they wonderful?