Sunday, September 20, 2009

Off The Market ...

Not that any of you were lining up at my door asking .... I officially am no longer single. This relationship has been awhile in the making. I met him online about a year ago and we were dating off and on during that time. I had to think long and hard about this before moving forward. I mean, with how things are going in my life right now, was a relationship something I could do? Would I make him happy? Should I make myself happier before I try to keep someone else that way? I decided that this could be done so I grew a pair and asked him. It took place the day before Labor Day on a BART ride home. And let me tell you, I am extremely happy that I did!

This relationship has made all of my struggles seem worth it. He makes me very happy and I feel really lucky to have him in my life. And the relationship is also giving me the motivation I need to try and change the direction my life has been going. I never thought I would meet someone like him and am so glad that I did!

Only putting up one pic in today's post and am dedicating it to him. One of the things we have in common is our love of comic books. My favorite character is Phoenix from the X-Men and his, well, this gives you a good idea who his is!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great story!! Good luck to you. I love superheros too so this pic really turned me on!

Unknown said...

I wish you all the luck in the world (but save some for me) with your new relationship. Love DOES make the world go around.

Ruffy said...

Awesome! Good luck!!! BTW, SpiderMan is my FAVORITE!