Monday, September 14, 2009

Thanks For The Kind Words ...

I know that I have made posts about the people that have said rude, mean things about my Donation request or the situation I am currently going through, but I have never really made one thanking those that have sent me well wishes and very kind words. Today I received one of the nicest emails I think I have ever received, wishing me the best and offer kind advice. It made me feel alot better knowing that there are people like this out there. So I want to say thank you, not only to him, but to all of you that have been so supportive of me through all of this. I cannot thank you all enough. If I could thank each and every one of you individually, I would not hesitate. In the meantime, the only way I know that I can reach out and thank all of you is in pics. So here are some that this same person sent to me today ... so hot! There were a few more which I will use in a later post. Again, thank you all so very much. Words cannot express how much it means to me.










No comments: