Sunday, September 13, 2009

Be Vewy, Vewy Quiet ... The Sequel

As some of you may remember, back in July I posted some pics I took of cute boys out and about. Well, I figured I would share some more with you. Some of these are older, dating back to June or July, but some of these are from yesterday. The larger, better quality ones are from yesterday. The roommate and I decided to head into SF and over to Ghirardelli Square for some people watching ... well, mainly boy watching! Previously I took pics using my iPhone, since the phone has been disconnected for non-payment, I have been resorting back to my old camera. I have also gotten a bit braver with taking pics. It's easier when you are in SF in the touristy areas, people think you are just taking pics of things around you. Little do they know .... :)

Oh yea, these are watermarked with my blog URL, because I took them. Hope you enjoy!






















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some GREAT photos! I love sneaking photos of guys too! It feels so naughty!

The MaleSack said...

If I saw you I would so be sneaking photos! :) Hint Hint ....

Unknown said...

You have a great eye man! Been following you for a while and really love what you do.

The MaleSack said...

Thanks! Glad you like ... wait, you have been following me following them? :) Kidding ...