Friday, September 25, 2009

Things Really Are Bigger In Texas!

Now THIS is what my blog is about! And is it wrong to say that I am in love with this guys cock and balls? :) About a week ago I received a few images from him and posted them in an earlier Viewer Submission post. I asked him if he had any others he could send and, thankfully, he obliged. He is 25 years old and lives in Texas. Man! I so need to drag my ass to Texas ... and soon! These pictures are going to bring much pleasure to my "alone time" for a while to come! Hope you like them as much as I do!

If there are any guys out there between the ages of 18 to 25 or so and are as hung as he is, and also have a beautiful set of nuts, please send me your pics. It is such a fucking turn on knowing that there are guys like this looking at my blog. And don't worry, I am very discreet! I will never post a name or face pic or anything like that, unless that is what you requested. Email them to TheMaleSack@gmail.com. Now ... back to beating off! :)












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn. These are some damn big cocks!

The MaleSack said...

That is all the same guy!