Friday, August 21, 2009

Dam Trojans!

The fact that I am up and not in a bad mood is surprising. My computer became infected with a Trojan Horse virus yesterday, guess that is what I get for trying to download a movie online before it is even released on dvd! :) At about 7pm I started getting the security warnings and thought I would be done with it in like an hour. I went out with a friend at 8:30, got home around 12:30am and the security program was still finding the virus. When I finally got rid of that one, another one was found. It was driving me insane! At about 4am I was finally able to use the computer virus free. I so need a good security program on this computer. The ones I use are free and do not always find stuff. I am not about to pay $60+ for something. Anyone have any suggestions?

I am about to go Siskel & Ebert on you for a second .... If you have not seen District 9 yet, you must go see it this weekend. The movie was, IMO, amazing! When I first heard about the movie and saw the trailers I thought it would be hoakey, it is not at all. Peter Jackson did an outstanding job with this movie. He definitely deserves to get some award for it. The storyline and the character progression is solid. There were a couple of teary eye moments, then again, I am a wuss! :)

Anyway, I will stop rambling. The roommate and I are about to take the dog to the local dog park for some much needed energy release, for her not us. Hope you all have a great Friday!











7 comments:

Zakal said...

Personally, I like Avira.
http://www.free-av.de/en/index.html

Anonymous said...

#3 - Just ADORE those "red hair-ded" boys!!! When I was a much younger pup it was always my intended pick up line (never used it) to ask "You know...there's something I've ALWAYS WONDERED about guys with red hair....! ;-) ;-) First one I actually saw was dyed "on top" so not so much the matching cuffs!! But the ones with the really firey red on top usually have such pink skin it looks like a fire "down there"!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yet another hot post~<3

...You betta be using Avast for AV. It's pretty much superior to most commercial ones I've tried.

The MaleSack said...

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I have been using the free Avast software, although I have to remove it every 30 or 60 days since it expires. Then I have to reinstall it, but it usually does the job.

Anonymous said...

http://store.purplus.net/kainse202.html


Kaspersky is one of the best, this is a oem software so it is much cheaper, only 25 instead of like 70.

Meatball

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post as usual, man! Keep up the hot blogging. Any idea who the owner of that first dick is? The second one has to be Rafael Alencar....

The MaleSack said...

No idea who the first one belongs to. Wish I could be more helpful with that. Glad you like the post though.