Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Question of Color ...

I recently received an email from a "follower", I use that term loosely and will explain why in a second, asking me "why you all dont like black guys balls and cock?". See, the "follower" in question goes by the name Jack Jack, well, that is the name associated with the first 8 or 9 emails he sent me awhile back. He wanted his pics posted on my blog and when they were not up within an hour after receiving them, well, he kept emailing me. When it became annoying I asked him to stop ... and he did ... under THAT name. A few days later I received the same photos with the same request, this time from Steven Steven. Just wanted to give you some history. I know of at least one other blog that he has been "persistent" with as well. The first pic is his, maybe that will keep him off my back. So now to address his latest email ...

I know that he may not be the only one asking why I do not post more dark skinned guys balls and dicks. Truth be told, they are not that easy to find. I had featured one post on them not too long ago and have some scattered throughout others. Believe me, I have nothing against a black mans cock or balls. I am all about equal opportunity when it comes to what I put on my blog ... and in my mouth! :) I wish I found more pics of low hanging dark skinned sacks. They would definitely go up. So that is why there are not more on here. Hell, the collection of pics with this post took awhile to build up. I just wanted to answer that for all the Jack Jack's out there. :)

And by all means, if you have pics of low hanging dark skinned sacks, please email them to me at TheMaleSack@gmail.com. And I know that not all of these guys are black but it is all I have.