Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Deployment Vegas ...

I am all for supporting a good cause, so when I received an email asking to post this event, I was all for it. And besides ... look at the sack on that guy! HOT!!! So if you have a moment, please check out the site and more info about the event. Here is the email I received ...

"We are organizing a gathering in Las Vegas for GAY MILITARY MEN and their admirers October 9-11, 2009 called DEPLOYMENT VEGAS. It would be great if you could post some pics of one of our attendees to help promote the event. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Army Vet
www.deploymentvegas.com"









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm an army vet. Sure wish I could go. Get pics to post of the event itself!!

The MaleSack said...

I wish I could go as well. I will see what I can do. :)

apop said...

Pop a beer, spread the legs, let 'em hang...my tongue's hungry!