Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Sack Related Poll Has Been Added ...

You have probably noticed that the last few posts have only featured pics focusing on the cock and the beautiful sacks attached to them. I don't mind posting full body pics of guys with low hanging nuts but, to be honest, I feel they take away from what I want the focus of the site to be. I think that, by posting a full body pic, you can end up being more into what the guy looks like rather than what is between his legs. I don't know if any of you feel the same way, that is why I created a new poll which you will find to the right of this post. I would appreciate it if you could take a second to select an answer, it would help me decide with future posts. I asked this of you all once before but it was back when I first started. Since I now have more viewers/followers, I want to take everyone into consideration. Thanks!










No comments: