Thursday, August 27, 2009

Not Sure What To Do With Myself ...

I am in kind of a foul mood today, woke up on the wrong side of the bed I guess. Not in the mood to sit in the apartment all day, think I may end up heading into SF again. I hate that I go there so often, and I have a feeling it upsets my roommate. But if I don't go then I just end up crawling back into bed and sleeping until 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I guess that, in some weird kind of way, I feel that by going to the park I am being productive. Does that even make sense? I don't watch much tv anymore and all of my day is spent in my room sitting at the computer otherwise.

Anyway ... whatever I end up doing, I still hope you all are having a good day. And, as always, enjoy this morning's post!











1 comment:

apop said...

Not sure what to do with yourself?...Years ago I studied some massage techniques, along with "reflexology" (reflexology is bare feet). I'm not a professional, but some pals own a small Summer sports camp, and I manage to "volunteer" a few weeks some summers.

I keep it kind'a "semi-pro", but tend to get repeat, after repeat, after repeat...and referrals during those 8-week training camps...even calls when I get back home!