Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bah Humbug ...

Since the roommate and I have little to no money for Christmas this year we decided to try and design and print our own Christmas cards. We took some pics of our dog in a Mrs. Santa hat and scarf, she hates us now, and blended it into an image we found online. Spent the last hour or so doing that ... I am already dreading this dam holiday. Even more so than I was before. I am going to have a drink and watch the final 'V' episode of 2009. Then I need to wait for it to come back some time in 2010. I hate waiting!














5 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

can you friggin believe that V wont be back till March of next year! WTF!

Unknown said...

"V" is over for the season? They only had a few episodes shown. That sucks royally. I have been watching it online through ABC and it is not available until Saturday. Why they make us wait 4 days after it airs is beyond me.

The MaleSack said...

'V' is/was only meant to be a mini-series, it's not supposed to be a full on series. Maybe that will change once they see that the ratings are good. March will come faster than you know it. Hell, look how fast this year flew by.

butch said...

jason: http://jackoffmaterial2.blogspot.com/2009/11/more-levi-without-his-johnston.html

The MaleSack said...

Thanks butch! I am now happy to say that I have them all! :)