Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sleepless Night ...

Was planning on heading into SF today for some fun @ Golden Gate Park. That all changed when I realized that I'd not gotten one ounce of sleep last night. I was up every hour on the hour! Had a drink before bed, which is becoming habit this past week, so I only took two sleeping pills (Tylenol PM). Did not want a bad reaction with the combination. Instead of falling asleep my mind was racing with everything going on. Mainly financial issues. My Unemployment is set to run out and the end of December and not sure what I'm going to do. Going to file for an extension but there is no guarantee I'lll get it. Anyway, I'm about to crawl back into bed and try to catch some z's. Hope you enjoy this morning's post.

On a sidenote ... I am going to try to post twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night. I want to keep you all interested and coming back. :)













No comments: