Friday, November 6, 2009

How Low Can You Go ...

These pics were sent to me from a visitor to the blog. All I know about him is that he is 21 years old. One thing he told me was that he always thought he was "weird" because his balls are "kinda saggy" and "longer" than his dick. I find it hot! I told him that if I unzipped someone's pants and were greeted with these, my mouth would be watering! What do you think? He welcomes and encourages any comments you guys have for him. Please feel free to post them in the comments section.







4 comments:

glen_mc said...

Def NOT weird at all they look rather YUMMY but keep your pubes as they add to the hotness!

Glen
Sydney,Australia

Anonymous said...

Balls like that are the cherry on the pie for me!

Mike said...

OMG, totally beautiful. I love huge saggin' balls like that. Great dick too. I could suck those nuts all day man.

Unknown said...

Holy Mother. First pic shows a FABULOUS cock, and then the balls. I may swoon. Oh to run into a set like these. Don't know if you are into ball play or not, but these would drive me crazy playing with them. Nice and gentle or rough, depending on what you like. Geez, you can take them and wrap them around your cock and have a good time with them. I agree with Glen that the pubes need to be there, and perhaps a bit longer. I sit here imagining what your partner must feel like when you are fucking him. Those suckers banging on my ass would drive me nuts. You should definitely be proud of them.