Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Hardest Part Is Over ...

But not even 5 minutes into prepping everything I managed to slice my finger, right along the cuticle. No need for stitches but it was cut deep enough to bleed through 3 band aids in about 5 minutes. Had the roommate gauze me up then I trucked on. Stuffing made, bird stuffed and seasoned and is now in the oven. So now we just wait and get hungrier and hungrier as the smells take over the apt. The only thing that sucks is this bird did not come with a pop up timer thing to tell me it's done. So I will just have to wing it ... haha! Still have to make some mashed potatoes, corn and gravy, but that is later. Roommate is going to be making spinach and artichoke dip for an appetizer ... yummy! Hope things are going well for you and yours. I will be checking back in with ya'll at the end of the night to tell how things tasted and all that jazz.














3 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn! I just love your taste in balls! Fucking hot!
Sorry bout your finger!
Hope you have a thankful day!!

Koba said...

Ouch re the finger! Love the first dude in this set. Hope yiou have a great Thanksgiving!

The MaleSack said...

You love the taste of my balls?!?!?! :) kidding ... but if you wanted to taste them you could. I'd let you. Glad you like them. I am so frickin' horny today ...