Friday, November 13, 2009

How My Day Went ...

As I mentioned in my previous post, I think I did, the roommate and I went into SF and saw '2012' at the movie theatre. It was pretty good. Clearly you don't go for the storyline .... duh! But the action and CGI are pretty kick ass! Since I live on one of the earthquake fault lines, practically on top of it, if something that major took place I would just sit on the couch with my dog and my roommate and welcome the end. Maybe that is just my state of mind lately. We planned on doing more after the movie but neither of us were really feeling it and we wanted to get home before rush hour started. The Xmas tree is up in Union Square and the ice skating rink (which seems so out of place here) is up in the Embarcadero. We did not go see them and probably will at night sometime soon. We came home, had some dinner and are now winding down. I am going to crawl into bed shortly and watch some Smallville and Sanctuary. The Wonder Twins are making an appearance on Smallville tonight ... that should be interesting. "Wonder Twins Power Activate! ... Form of ..."

How was your Friday the 13th? Hope it wasn't too bad. Have a great night!













2 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

i would really love to work a lot of those guys!

glen_mc said...

Inked leg boy WOOF!!