Sunday, November 29, 2009

Falling ...

I feel like depression is getting ahold of me once again. And I am certain that the holidays are to blame. I try to put on this brave face and pretend that everything is going to be ok but I am not sure I believe that anymore. I just want to crawl back into bed, get as far under the covers as possible and just let this day pass me by. I am tired of not having any money and becoming more and more upset at the lack of job opportunities out here. I feel like I am fighting a losing battle ... I am sorry for making this post a downer, just have to say what I am feeling.














3 comments:

Ramón said...

This is YOUR blog, so you have a right to express yourself. The reason I say that is because, despite all of the technology, we're becoming more and more isolated; sitting front of computers, instead of face-to-face.

The MaleSack said...

Thanks Ramon! I just don't want to push people away from the blog because of what I am saying in the posts. Something I need to think about ... thanks again!

Leatherpigboy said...

Hey just remember your not alone the job market sucks every place its sooo depressing and sometimes venting does help so do it all you want!