Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday ...

A number of my friends are going to be out there today fighting against the crowds to get those great deals. I for one have always avoided going shopping the day or weekend after Thanksgiving. I hate crowds of people and have a low tolerance for ignorance and rudeness, which shows itself more in situations like this. There are even a couple other people I know that, as I am typing this, are standing in line waiting to get into stores. They live in the Midwest though. That is the only positive thing about not having a job or any money right now ... I don't have to worry about buying anyone anything. So for those of you planning on shopping today or are already standing in line ... good luck!

I don't know about you but I would much rather celebrate Black Friday this way .... :)















2 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

The only thing better would be to serve those big Black cocks!

The MaleSack said...

Could not agree more! Would be on my knees right next to you. Sharing is caring ... right? :)