Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hard To Believe ...

That there are only 2 more months of 2009 left. I am more than ready to say goodbye to this year. I am hoping that next year is way better than this one has been to me. I also apologize for the lack of updates. Been really down in the dumps lately.

On a sidenote, I have updated the way to submit Donations. If you are able to help me out, please take the time to do so. I really need any assistance you can give. If you have any questions, please email me and ask away.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's November either. Such a fast year!!

Very hot photos!!

Leatherpigboy said...

Totally agree cant wait for this year to be over its been a bad one for me too, your not alone :) And we only got two months left then a fresh start hopefully!!!