Monday, November 23, 2009

I Wonder ...

If I will ever get a good nights sleep. Kept tossing and turning most of the night and when I finally got a little sleep I would wake up all sweaty. This happened like two or three times during the night. So tired of all this stress I am trying to deal with and I am pretty sure that you all are tired of hearing about it. I apologize for that but this is my only outlet and, despite what some of you might think, it actually helps me out some. It makes me feel a little better knowing that someone is listening. Thanks for that!

Hope you enjoy today's post!













3 comments:

Stan said...

No problem. Go ahead and get it off your chest pal. Whenever I have bad nights like that I usually take a clonidine with a glass of wine to knock me out. I know that's not politically correct to say or suggest but WTF?
Great pics btw!

Leatherpigboy said...

Again great pics buddy! Hope you sleep better tonight. Its hard i know and a bad time for a lot of people so hang in it will get better!

Anonymous said...

The first photo---what an amazing ass. I would love to be inside that! Also love the guy sitting on the maroon couch. HOT!