Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Day Like Any Other ...

The weekends feel just like every other day to me. Being unemployed and broke will do that yo a guy. Did my typical morning rut ... I mean routine. Dog woke me up around 8am, took her out for a quick 10 minute walk, made some iced tea and got a bowl of cereal and sat down at my laptop. Read my friends Facebook updates, played some Farmville, Yoville and Cafe World and now I am updating my blog. Which means the next thing I will be doing is crawling back into bed and sleeping until noon or 1. I have not been sleeping well the past couple of nights, even with the sleeping pills. I lie in bed and my mind races, thinking about so many things, the biggest being my lack of finances. Anyway ... I hope you have a better Saturday than I am thus far.

Enjoy the pics! Take Care!













7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very nice!!

manxxx1 said...

another nice collection ... tks

Unknown said...

glad I found you
I love low hangers
I love balls
I suck balls and play with them!
I fucking love low hangers!!!
Fuck!

The MaleSack said...

Glad you found me too! :)

Leatherpigboy said...

Hope you have a great weekend buddy!

The MaleSack said...

Eh ... it's been ok. Hope yours was good!

glen_mc said...

Boy on the white sheets YUM!!