Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday Morning ...

Seems alot of people I know are starting to put up their Christmas decorations today. I, for one, will not be doing that. I think it is still a little too early. If I decorate now that just means it is more time for me to dread this holiday and become even more depressed about my finances and how crappy Christmas is going to be. I just want to be through with this year and forget it ever happened. I highly doubt that is possible though ... Anyway, hope you all have a great Saturday. And if you are one of those people putting up your decorations today, have fun with that. :)














1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that look on the guy showing his hard on and amazing hangers. The rest are great exhibitionist. I think we all should keep our cameras handy for that moment we want to show off ;)
Great pics!